One of the best reasons for choosing Seymour? is that we recognize the value of giving customers the widest range of options and services. Whether it is as simple as relabeling our proprietary products with your label or the formulation of a custom coating that is exclusively yours, our staff are experts at helping you creatively develop your brands.
Your private label options include:
- Seymour? proprietary coatings and chemicals marketed under your private brand.
- Your custom color formulated, packaged and labeled to your exact specifications.
- Our personnel can responsibly manage your technical, regulatory, and marketing challenges from conception to delivery, as well as reliable follow-up support.
- Low minimum order requirements—600 units for 16-ounce cans, 480 units for 20-ounce cans (per color)
- Proactive reformulations to improve performance and meet regulatory obligations.
Instant Response Team
As soon as Seymour? receives your request, our experienced personnel strive to develop the best product at the lowest cost, while using state-of-the-art equipment to deliver it as quickly as possible. Our three-week lead time for repeat orders is one of the fastest in the industry.
In-House Graphics and Printing
Seymour? will work directly with you on label design and language as well as the product literature. From show cards to point-of-purchase displays, we can quickly accommodate changing customer requirements and time the production of these printed materials to meet your needs.
One of the best reasons for choosing Seymour? is that we recognize the value of giving customers the fullest range of service choices. From simple label design to integrated merchandising support, our graphics staff are experts at helping customers innovatively promote their private brands in specific markets. Seymour customers benefit from eye-catching labels and unique point-of-purchase materials. With Seymour’s? in-house graphics, prepress, and printing capabilities comes the assurance of quality, reliability and personalized attention– backed by over 57 years of experience. Seymour? produces millions of labels a year, both for our own line of proprietary products as well as customers who take advantage of our private label program.
This is how we can help:
- Labels, product literature, and complete merchandising systems
- Labels in multiple languages
- Show displays and color cards
- Photographs and digital imaging
- Incorporate customer supplied logos, typography, and colors
- Platemaking and camera-ready art
- Black-and-white, two-color, and four-color printing process
- Special paper coatings
- Flexible scheduling
- Direct communication with our staff
Exact color matching is just one of many expert services Seymour? offers customers. No matter what the application, we have more than sixty years experience satisfying specific customer requirements. We work with you to formulate a product that offers the specific performance properties you require at a competitive price point.
Combining experience and direct communication with our personnel, Seymour? quickly accommodates every facet of your request. We select only the finest raw materials, so you’re guaranteed products that perform precisely to their specifications. Our comprehensive in-house services allow Seymour? to navigate even the most challenging custom program from conception through delivery, on time and within budget. No matter what the request, Seymour can put a quality, cost-efficient product to work for you.
What we offer:
- Enamel, lacquer, acrylic, epoxy, vinyl, phenolic, and waterborne formulations.
- Precision color matches that are held to the tightest quality control standards.
- Formulations specific to indoor, outdoor, commercial, industrial, or do-it-yourself applications.
- Formulations that can specifically resist corrosion, gas, oil, heat, sunlight, or any combination of those.
- Bulk products in 1, 5, and 55 gallon amounts.
- 16 or 20 ounce cans filled with as much or as little product as you need.
- Valves that allow you to spray upright, inverted, or at all positions. We also offer extension tubes for pinpoint applications.
- Sprayheads that offer an endless variety of spray patterns and discharge rates.
- Plastic overcaps that can be matched to the paint in the can. For inverted paints, our unique
Converta-Cap does not need to be removed before using, which also helps avoid accidental discharge. 迷失的大陆